Masters of the Illusionist school of art perfected trompe-l’oeil, employing painting techniques that mimicked actual objects so vividly that “Illusionism” blurred the boundaries between art and reality.
This kind of illusion is the goal of any loudspeaker, especially a center channel speaker—the most important speaker in a multi-channel audio system. It is tasked with reproducing the most important audio information for imaging and realism: cinematic dialogue, anchoring effects, and a large portion of the front sound stage. It is fitting, then, that we introduce our new Masterpiece Series center channel loudspeaker, the Illusion ESL C34A.
- 34.5″ x 8″ XStat™ CLS™ Transducer
- Dual Folded Motion XT Tweeters
- 45–23,000 Hz ±3dB Frequency Response
- Four 6.5-inch PoweredForce Forward™
Woofers with 250W Amplifier
- 24-bit Vojtko™ DSP Engine
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) ready