Definitive Technology UIW RLS II 6.5" 2-Way Reference In-Wall Speaker - Each
The Reference Line Source II enclosed full-range loudspeaker delivers sonically sharp audio without vibration or buzz. Non-resonant sealed medite cabinets produce tight bass and clear midrange. A pure aluminum dome tweeter, two pressure-driven Low Bass radiators and their extraordinary performance make the RLS II perfect for left, right, center or surround applications in home theaters or multichannel music systems.
- Higher impact punch from dual 6.5″ cast basket drivers
- Deeper bass pours through a pair of 6.5″ pressure-coupled Low Bass radiators
- Integrated wood enclosure supplies uncolored midrange audio with greater detail
- Easy installation with rotating dogleg clamps for non-resonant mounting
|– Recommended amplifier power: 10 – 350 watts per channel
– Nominal impedance: compatible with 8 ohm outputs
– One 1″ pure aluminum dome tweeter
– Two high-definition cast-basket 6.5″ bass/midrange drivers
– Two 6.5″ planar pressure-driven low bass radiators
– Non-resonant sealed medite enclosure
– Installs flush into walls in either new or existing construction
– Frequency response: 22 Hz – 30 kHz
– White, paintable finish
– Outer flange size: 8.13″ W x 29.75″ H x 3.88″ D
– Cut-out size: 7″ W x 28.5″ H
– Depth of flange (including drywall thickness): 3.88″
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*