Epson Pro Cinema 6040UB 3LCD Projector With 4K Enhancement (V11H710020)
- Aspect Ratio: 169 native 43 supported
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens):2500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio:Up to 1,000,000:1
- Display Type:Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Engineered for accurate, color-rich performance, the premium Pro Cinema 6040UB offers leading-edge projection technologies • professional theater projector supports 4K streaming devices and Ultra HD Blu-ray content • compatible with High Dynamic Range (HDR) content, displaying an extraordinary range of brightness levels with deep, dramatic blacks • Offering 2,500 lumens of color brightness and 2,500 lumens of white brightness • ideal for dedicated theater rooms • expansive color gamut displays the entire DCI color space • enjoy the latest HDR content, with an extremely wide range of brightness levels for images bursting with real-life color • get brilliant, color-rich performance that displays the DCI color space in Digital Cinema Mode • improved iris design delivers up to a 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio • 16-piece glass structure optimized for 4K performance and precision • features Super-resolution and improved Detail Enhancement to sharpen and refine images for lifelike smoothness and clarity • up to 10 positions for motorized focus, zoom and lens shift; features 2.1x zoom and ultra wide lens shift • Bright 3D Drive allows for bright, 3D projection • Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift
|Aspect Ratio||169 native 43 supported|
|Brightness (ANSI Lumens)||2500 ANSI Lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||Up to 1,000,000:1|
|Display Type||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Resolution (Native / Max)||Native 1080p (1920 x 1080) with 4K enhancement|
|Projection Lens||Powered focus/optical zoom/lens position|
|Power Supply||100 – 240 VAC ± 0%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Lamp on 373 W, Lamp on (Eco) 283 W|
|Lamp Type||250 W UHE|
|Throw Ratio||1.35 – 2.84 Range|
|Lamp Life||Up to 5,000 hours (ECO mode); up to 4,000 hours (medium mode); up to 3,500 hours (high mode)|
|Features||Front and rear directional|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: -96.3% to 96.3% (H center, powered), Horizontal: -47.1% to +47.1% (V center, powered)|
|Projection Distance||50″ – 300″|
|Operating Temperature||41 ° to 95 °F (5 ° to 35 °C)|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: ±30 degrees (Manual)|
|Digital Zoom||Powered focus/optical zoom/lens position|
|Pixels||2,073,600 dots (1920 x 1080) x 3|
|Fan Noise||20 – 31dB|
|Zoom||1 – 2.1|
|Security||Kensington Security Lock Port|
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*