Klipsch R-5502-W II In-Wall LCR Speaker - Each
The R-5502-W II in-wall left, center or right (LCR) speaker has what it takes to deliver compelling music and movie sound performances just as the artists and directors intended — it simply does it without taking up any valuable floor or shelf space. Perfect for left, center or right channel use Easily mounts horizontally or vertically Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrimTM magnetic grille The R-5502-W II employs dual, updated 5.25-inch CerametallicTM woofer cones for fast accurate sound with even tighter bass while a 1-inch Titanium tweeter mated to a pivoting Tractrix Horn generates pinpoint imaging and flat in-room frequency response. The addition of a Linear Travel Suspension to the tweeter increases high frequency detail and smoothness. This in-wall speaker also consistently delivers thrilling realistic sound whether its installed vertically as a left or right channel speaker or horizontally as a center channel speaker. Bass and treble switches with custom EQ settings allow the speaker to be tailored to its environment while an IR receiver knockout hole allows for an infrared repeater bringing custom configuration to installers. Available in a paintable white finish the R-5502-W II can be paired with the Klipsch IK-502-W installation kit (sold separately).
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz & 1300Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 16.5″ H (41.91cm) x 6.5″ W (16.51cm)
- Dimensions: 17.75″ H (45.09cm) x 8″ W (20.32cm)
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish: White paintable frame and grill
- Frequency Response: 46Hz-20KHz A 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1a? (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to pivoting 90A x 90A square TractrixA Horn
- Installation Kit: IK-502-W (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 5.25a? (13.34cm) Cerametallica cone woofers
- Mounting Depth: 3.5″ (8.89cm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 75W RMS / 300W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 130 W
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.95kg)
- Wire Gauage Accommodated: 12 ga
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*