Martin Logan BalancedForce 212 Ultimate Performance Subwoofer - Each
$3,300.00 – $3,600.00
Building on the groundbreaking technology of the original Descent, BalancedForce 212 incorporates new features and enhancements that simplify system integration while improving performance. Its signature two-driver, force-canceling configuration virtually eliminates bass-blurring cabinet resonance. And each rugged, custom-built aluminum-cone driver is driven by sophisticated DSP-based, high-power amplifiers. The result is dynamic, unrestrained output to the very lowest frequencies, yet with clarity and definition approaching that of electrostatic transducers.
|System Frequency Response||18–120 Hz ±3dB; Anechoic through LFE effects input|
|Low Pass Filter Frequencies||30 – 80Hz|
|Phase||0°, 90°, 180°, 270°|
|25Hz Level Control||±10dB at 25Hz|
|Power Control||On, Auto (12V Trigger), Off|
|Room Correction||Perfect Bass Kit (PBK) Ready (Sold Separately)|
|Woofers||Two 12″ (30.5cm) cast-basket, highexcursion, aluminum cone with extended throw driver assembly, sealed non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format|
|Amplifiers||2 x 850 watts
(3,400 watts peak system total)
|Inputs||RCA: Left, Right and LFE.
XLR: Left, Right and LFE.
Speaker Level: Left and Right banana jacks.
12V Trigger: 3.5mm
Mini USB (for PBK)
USB (for crossover & firmware updates)
|Output (RCA)||Multi Out (for multi-sub connection)|
|Input Impedance||RCA: 10,000 Ohms
XLR: 15,000 Ohms per phase
Speaker Level: 10,000 Ohms per phase (20,000 Ohms red to black)
|Power Draw||Typical: 250 Watts
Idle: 30 Watts
|Weight||140lbs. (63.5kg) each<br< td=””></br<>|
|22.6 x 22.6 x 22.9
(57.4cm x 57.4cm x 58.2cm)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*