Martin Logan Edge High Performance In-Wall Speaker - Each
Edge is the ultimate reference in-wall speaker for front, center or surround applications. Two 6.5-inch black aluminum cone woofers, two 3.5-inch black aluminum mid-woofers and a low-distortion Folded Motion™ XT tweeter provide deep bass, richly detailed highs, and an open & revealing midrange.
Edge’s robust mounting-lock system is coupled with a solid aluminum chassis. When not in use, the constant-control mounting locks are held securely within a self-contained housing. When moved into place during installation, they couple the chassis and add rigidity to the wall. Driver complements are held in place by a flush-mounted 3/4-inch solid high-gloss piano black baffle that hides mounting hardware for customers who want to showcase their speaker without a grille. The Folded Motion Tweeter rotates easily without the need for tools to allow precise sound dispersion either horizontally or vertically and can be performed post-installation.
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
|Frequency Response||42–25kHz ±3dB|
|Dispersion||80° x 30°|
|Sensitivity||95 dB/2.83 volts/meter|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||20-300 watts per channel|
|Crossover Frequency||400, 1,800 & 3,000 Hz|
|Crossover Components||Custom air core coil inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors. Overall system thermal/current protection.|
|High Frequency Transducer||1.25″ x 2.4″ (3.2cm x 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5″ x 2.75″ (11.4cm x 7cm) diaphragm.|
|Mid Frequency Driver||Two 3.5″ (8.9cm) aluminum cone with stamped steel basket. Concave dust cap.|
|Low Frequency Driver||Two 6.5″ (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Concave dust cap.|
|Inputs||Push style binding posts.|
|Weight||19lbs. (8.62kg) each|
|Overall Dimensions||27.8″ (70.5cm) Height|
8.3″ (21cm) Width
3.9″ (9.9cm) Depth
|Cut-Out Dimensions||27″ (68.6cm) Height|
7.6″ (19.2cm) Width
|Depth Required Behind Wall Surface||3.7″ (9.4cm)|
|Projection From Wall Surface||.2″ (.6cm)|
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*