Martin Logan EFX On-Wall Electrostatic Loudspeakers - Pair
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
MartinLogan is proud to introduce the slim, on-wall EFX™ hybrid electrostatic loudspeaker, featuring XStat™ technology, dramatically reducing cabinet size, yet establishing new standards for efficiency, dynamics and precision.
Housed within a radical, ultra-ridged extruded aluminum AirFrame™, the EFX’s new CLS XStat transducer builds upon the legacy of MartinLogan’s electrostatic heritage with the incorporation of advanced vacuum bonding and MicroPerf stat panels, providing even greater efficiency and precision.
If you won’t settle for anything but electrostats next to your new flatscreen TV, the EFX is the perfect solution at just 6.5-inches deep. Free up precious floorspace by mounting EFX to your wall with the included wall brackets. The EFX is also the ultimate high-performance home theater surround speaker and complements MartinLogan’s entire line of electrostatic loudspeakers. EFX rotates with the pivoting wall bracket to easily focus your surround sound experience.
Proprietary Vojtko filtering technology is utilized for EFX’s electrostatic transducer. This audiophile quality network, derived from the CLX, is carefully hand-built using precision point-to-point wiring, polypropylene capacitors, massive air-core coils, and a custom wound E-I core transformer—flawlessly preserving micro-acoustic subtleties while effortlessly handling the broadest range of dynamics contained within even the most demanding sonic source.
MartinLogan’s proprietary tool-less binding posts simplify cable connection and management. EFX features custom 5-way binding posts and provide the ultimate level of flexibility for connection and setup. To further simplify setup and cable management, the EFX features a low-voltage DC power supply eliminates the need for a traditional, heavy IEC power cord.
|Frequency Response||68–22,000 Hz ±3dB|
|Vertical Dispersion||28″ (71cm) line source|
|High Frequency Transducer||XStat™ CLS™ electrostaic transducer|
|» Panel Dimensions||28″ × 8.6″ (71.1 × 21.8cm)|
|» Radiating Area||241 in2 (1,550 cm2)|
|Low Frequency Transducer||6.5″ (16.5cm) high excursion, fiber cone with extended throw drive assembly; bass reflex|
|Sensitivity||90 dB/2.83 volts/meter|
|Impedance||6 Ohms, 1.3 @ 20kHz. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||20‒300 watts per channel|
|Components||Custom-wound E-I core transformer, air core coils, metal film capacitors|
|Inputs||Custom 5-way binding posts|
|Power Draw||Max: 2W each|
Standby: <1W each
|Weight||24.5 lbs. (11.1 kg)|
|Dimensions||48.8″ × 9.4″ × 6.5″|
(123.9cm × 23.8cm × 16.5cm)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*
You may also like…
- Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL Electrostatic Floor Standing Speaker – Each
- $1,000.00 – $1,200.00
- Select options
- Martin Logan Motion 50XT Center Channel Speaker – Each
- $725.00 – $775.00
- Select options
- Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL X Floorstanding Speaker – Each
- $1,600.00 – $1,800.00
- Select options