Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL X Floorstanding Speaker - Each
$1,600.00 – $1,800.00
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
The ElectroMotion ESL X (EM-ESL X) features a larger electrostatic transducer and dual woofers, with increased power-handling capabilities. As the flagship model of the ElectroMotion Series, the X establishes a new benchmark for price versus performance.
The ElectroMotion ESL X features a new larger XStat™ electrostatic transducer, with a radiating area over 50in2 larger than the EM-ESL model. Twin 8-inch high-excursion woofers are housed in a non-resonant asymmetrical bass reflex (ported) chamber, in a surprisingly compact enclosure. Woofers have custom engineered high-rigidity paper cones, with extended-throw driver assemblies. Component elements within the EM-ESL X replicate the design and performance of components used on many of MartinLogan’s more expensive loudspeakers, such as custom-wound transformers, air-core coils, large steel laminate inductors, polyester and low DF electrolytic capacitors. Custom 5-way bi-wire binding posts allow for secure wire connections. System Frequency Response is 41–22,000 Hz ±3db. Recommended amplifier power is 20–400 watts per channel. Impedance is rated at 6 ohms (1.6 ohms at 20 kHz); the EM-ESL X is compatible with 4, 6, or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
|ElectroMotion ESL X|
|MSRP (US)||$3,999.95 per pair|
|Frequency Response||41–22,000 Hz ±3dB|
|Dispersion||30° x 40″ (101.6cm) line source|
|Sensitivity||91 dB/2.83 volts/meter|
|Nominal Impedance||6 Ohms, 1.6 @ 20kHz. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||20-400 watts per channel|
|High Frequency Transducer||XStat™ CLS™ electrostaic transducer|
|» Panel Dimensions||40″ x 8.6″|
(102cm x 22cm)
|» Radiating Area||344 in2|
|Low Frequency Driver||Two 8” (20.3 cm) high excursion, high-rigidity paper cones with extended throw driver assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format, bass reflex|
|Weight||52lbs. (23.6kg) each|
|59.2 x 9.4 x 20.7 (150.3cm x 23.8cm x 52.6cm)|
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*