Martin Logan Helos 22 Stereo In-Ceiling Speaker - Each
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
The Helos 22 delivers legendary MartinLogan quality and performance in a compact, high-resolution in-ceiling loudspeaker. Featuring dual 0.75″ neodymium soft dome tweeters, a high-rigidity aluminum cone woofer, and proprietary Vojtko crossover topology, Helos 22 effortlessly provides solid imaging with extreme sonic accuracy.
Helos 22 features dual tweeters and a dual voice coil woofer. This design allows the speaker to provide stereo sound from a single speaker, making it ideal for use in small rooms such as bathrooms, small offices, entryways, and kitchens. Helos 22 also bridges to deliver mono sound reproduction with wide dispersion. You can use Helos 22 for almost any application.
Helos 22 features a high-resolution neodymium tweeter assembly mounted on a pivoting tweeter stem that easily aims at your primary listening location. This design allows you to enjoy the highest levels of in-ceiling audio performance, while still providing rich, detailed sound throughout the entire room.
- Frequency Response: 47–20,000 Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: Mono: 4 Ohms. Stereo: 8 Ohms × 8 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2600 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: Two 0.75″ (1.9 cm) neodymium soft-dome tweeters
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5″ (16.5 cm) cast basket, high rigidity aluminum cones with extended throw drive assembly, thermal protection
- Weight: 4.5lbs. (2kg) each
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5″ (24.2cm) Diameter 5.12″ (13cm) Depth
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 8.35″ (21.2cm) Height 8.35″ (21.2cm) Width
- Depth Required Behind Wall Surface: 4.9″ (12.3cm)
- Projection From Wall Surface: .2″ (.45cm)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*