Martin Logan Motion 4i Gloss Black Bookshelf Speaker w/wall-mount bracket - Each
Inspired by the clarity and detail of MartinLogan’s ultra–high–end electrostatic loudspeakers, Motion 2i, 4i, 6i, and 8i feature exquisite Folded Motion tweeters and powerful bass technology in compact and affordable packages. Key to performance is the lightning fast response of the tweeter’s light–weight diaphragm combined with a large surface area (much larger than a typical one–inch dome tweeter) which together achieve a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jawdropping clarity—certain to inspire envy in audiophiles and non–audiophiles alike. Precision Vojtko™ crossover topology features custom air core coil inductors, low DCR steel laminate inductors, and polyester film and low DF electrolytic capacitors for a seamless sonic presentation. Flexible installation options allow table top or on–wall installation of all four speakers. Motion 2i and 4i bookshelf speakers can also mount upside down to facilitate placement high on a wall. Motion 6i and 8i can mount horizontally or vertically around a wall–mounted flat screen television.
- Audiophile performance without an audiophile price
- Folded bass reflex port
- Gorgeous black gloss finish
- 2,900 Hz crossover frequency
- System Frequency Response: 70–23,000 Hz ±3 dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 80
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20–150 Watts
- Maximum Input Power: 75 Watts
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 2,900 Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 1” x 1.4” (2.6cm x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25” x 1.75” (13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
- Low Frequency Driver: 4” (10.2cm) paper cone with stamped steel basket. Non–resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break–up modes.
- Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- Controls: Folded Bass Reflex Port
- Binding Post Inputs: Push style with banana jacks
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Width: 5.6″
- Height: 12.6″
- Depth: 5.7″
- Weight: 6 lbs
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*