Martin Logan Motion AFX Dolby Atmos Height Effects Speakers - Pair
MartinLogan Motion AFX Dolby Atmos enabled speakers are designed to create a height layer of sound above the listener that better connects viewers with the richness, detail and clarity of the on screen experience.
The Motion AFX is designed to sit on top of floorstanding and bookshelf speakers in MartinLogan’s Motion series. These models include the Motion 15, 20, 35XT, 40 and 60XT. Designed to reflect sound off of the ceiling in a Dolby Atmos entertainment system, The AFX will also work with other brands of speakers with a flat top. For systems where a speaker-top mounting is not possible, other installation options are available.
Motion AFX speakers are priced at $599.95 per pair (US). Immersive Dolby Atmos Experience
Dolby Atmos delivers captivating sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room, including overhead, to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. Whether you are listening to music, movies, television shows, or playing your favorite video games, Dolby Atmos delivers the full impact of the entertainment experience.
Each Motion AFX speaker features a 0.75-inch aluminum dome tweeter and 5.25” polypropylene cone bass/midrange driver with stamped steel basket, all incorporated into a beautiful High Gloss Black cabinet. The shape of the Motion AFX cabinet is specifically designed to angle the drivers towards the ceiling in order to accurately deliver a Dolby Atmos sound experience above the listeners.
Frequency Response 90–20,000 Hz ±3dB
Sensitivity 87 dB/2.83 volts/meter
Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
Recommended Amplifier Power 20-200 watts per channel
Crossover Frequency 2,000 Hz
Crossover Components Custom air core and low dcr steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic caps in parallel.
High Frequency Transducer 0.75” (1.9cm) aluminum dome
Low Frequency Driver 5.25” (13.4cm) polypropylene cone with stamped steel basket.
Binding Posts Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
Weight 8lbs. (3.6kg) each
Overall Dimensions 7.7 x 6.8 x 10 (19.5cm x 17.3cm x 25.4cm) (HxWxD)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*
You may also like…
- Martin Logan Motion 60XT Floorstanding Speaker – Each
- $1,200.00 – $1,285.00
- Select options
- Martin Logan Motion 15 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker – Each
- $320.00 – $325.00
- Select options