- The Dynamo 400 subwoofer features left and right input via RCA line and speaker level connections. Its right inputs double as and LFE input for home theater applications.
- The newest MartinLogan Dynamo subwoofers include inverted surrounds and strong magnet, motor, and suspension designs.
- The front-fire mode maximizes excursion clearance behind the grill cover with the unique inverted surround design. In a down-firing configuration, the inverted surround significantly reduces airflow related turbulence for an articulate and detailed low-frequency experience.
- The advanced woofers pair a high-power magnet structure with low-mass diaphragms, providing massive excursions while preserving the smallest bass detail.
- The remarkable damping properties of the 8-inch inverted surround poly cone woofer ensure a smooth, non-resonant response for seamless blending.
- The Dynamo subwoofer class-D amplifiers function with extremely low levels of distortion and deliver a staggering low-frequency performance and dynamic impact with plenty of overhead. Low-noise, high-power switching power supplies create clean power efficiently in a small space while providing tremendous levels of current. The amplifiers feature high-quality MOSFET transistors, transformers, noise-suppression networks, and control circuitry.
- The Inverse Mathematical Equalization (IME) Filter is used from the inverse of the unfiltered driver response. IME filtering yields extremely accurate low-frequency response that is superior to that provided by second-order high-Q filters found in other subwoofers of this price range.