Niles CM8PR 8" In Ceiling Performance Speaker - Each
Niles CM8PR In Ceiling Performance Speaker, 8″ 2-way LCR Performance loudspeakers are optimal for primary and secondary listening rooms and home theater applications. Glass fiber woofer cones and proprietary Teteron® tweeters extend the frequency response for a superior listening experience.
Magnetically attached MicroThinTM speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Design Delivers Greater Low Frequency Response By Employing An 8″ Woofer Where Competitive Models Of The Same Outer Size Use Smaller Woofers.
- Glass Fiber Woofer Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup, Lower Distortion And Provide Enhanced Bass Response
- Butyl Rubber Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- 1″ Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeter Offers Enhanced Dispersion And Silkysmooth High Frequency Response
- Proprietary Bridge-mounted Tweeter Pivot Mechanism Focuses The High Frequency Sound In Any Direction Up To 20° Without Diffraction
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather Resistant Construction Reduces Installation Limitations And Provides Unique Solutions In Moist Environments Like Bathrooms Or Outdoors Under Eaves
- Patent-pending Spring Tensioned Mounting Clamps Permit Quick Installation And Compensate For Uneven Mounting Surfaces And Varied Environmental Conditions
- Frequency Response: 48Hz To 21kHz /-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 To 140 Watts
- Frame Dimensions: 11 3/8″ (28.9 Cm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9 3/4″ (24.8 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8″ Drywall): 4 1/8″ (10.5 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 Lbs (2.9 Kg)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*