Niles DS7MP 7" Directed Soundfield In-ceiling Speaker - Each
The Niles DS7MP 7″ Two-Way In-Ceiling Speaker can be used in a variety of applications. This in-ceiling speaker is suitable for distributed audio, background music, home theater applications, and more. It can handle up to 130W of power and is compatible with 8 and 6 ohm amplifiers. With a frequency response of 55 Hz To 21 kHz, this speaker can handle a wide variety of listening material.
The Niles DS7MP incorporates a 7″ glass fiber woofer and a 1″ UltraSilk soft dome tweeter. The zero diffraction tweeter assembly pivots for aiming high-frequency sounds to the listening area. This speaker features weather-resistant construction for outdoor use. The speaker’s magnetically attached grille offers rust-resistance, and is designed to install quickly with a low profile look.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 7″ Glass Fiber Woofer Cone With A Curvilinear Profile For Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- 1″ UltraSilk® Soft Dome Tweeter For Smooth, Detailed High Frequency Response
- Zero-diffraction Tweeter Assembly Pivots Up To 15° (30° When The Woofer Is In Its Maximum Position) For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies To The Listening Area
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Dialog Switch Enhances Vocal Presence When Used As The Center Channel In A Home Theater
- Tweeter Level Switch Enables Precise Adjustments To Match Room Acoustics
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 – 130 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz To 21 KHz / -3 DB
- Maximum SPL: 105 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1″
- Crossover Type: Asymmetric 2nd Order 2-way Computer Optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 KHz
- Magnet Weight: 17.4 Oz.
- Frame Dimensions (with Grille): 9-7/8″ (25.15 Cm) Diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 8-1/2″ (21.60 Cm) Diameter
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8″ Drywall): 5-5/16″ (13.6 Cm)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*