Paradigm CI Elite E5-LCR In-Wall LCR Speaker – Each
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
The CI Elite™ Series is Crafted in Canada and has all the technology advantages and grille aesthetics of CI Pro™, plus oversized voice coils and X-PAL™ pure aluminum cone technology for the ultimate in sound performance.
- Bass Drivers: Two 6-1/2 X-PAL cones with over-molded ART surrounds, 1-1/2″ Voice Coil
- Mid Range Driver: One 6-1/2″ coaxial X-PAL cone
- High-Freq. Driver: One 1″ X-PAL PPA Tweeter Lens
- Passive Radiators: Two 6-1/2″ X-PAL cones with over-molded ART surrounds
- Pre-Installation Bracket (sold sep.): PB-5/7
|Design||4 driver, dual passive radiators, 3 way, shallow enclosure in-wall design|
|Crossover||3rd order electro-acoustic at 3 kHz, 2nd order electro-acoustic @ 450 Hz|
|Frequency Response On-Axis||±3 dB from 82 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis||±3 dB from 82 Hz – 19 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||1” (2.5cm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens|
|Midrange Frequency Driver||6.5” (16.5cm) coaxial X-PAL™ driver, die-cast aluminum chassis,1.5” (3.8cm) high-temp voice coil|
|Low Frequency Driver||Two 6.5” (16.5cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround, die-cast aluminum chassis, 1.5” (3.8cm) high-temp voice coil|
|Passive Radiators||Two 6.5” (16.5cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds|
|Low Frequency Extension||56 Hz|
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic||94 dB / 91 dB|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range||15-220 W|
|Maximum Input Power||150 W|
|Finishes||White, paintable grille|
|Weight||34.0 lbs. (15.4 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||43″ (109.2cm) Height|
9.5″ (24.1cm) Width
4.125″ (10.5cm) Depth
|Cut-Out Dimensions||42″ (106.7cm) Height|
8.5″ (21.6cm) Width
|Minimum Mounting Depth|
Depth required is the distance
between 1/2″ drywall, or similar material.
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*