Paradigm Millenia LP - Each
Once upon a time, flat-panel TVs mounted to the wall were five to six inches deep. Today’s new ultra-slim displays can protrude as little as an inch and a half from the wall! These slim designs can be dwarfed by conventional on-wall speaker designs. Enter the new on-wall Millenia LP. Even next to the thinnest flat panels, the LP won’t have to suck in its tummy. Including hardware it’s less than 1-3/4˝ thin. Installation is the easiest yet in a reference on-wall … just hang it on the wall. To top it off, while we lost inches, we didn’t lose an ounce of sonic muscle.
|Design||5-driver, 2-way bass-reflex with dual passive radiators in ultra-thin on-wall with molded high-gloss polymer enclosure|
|Crossover||2nd-order electro-acoustic at 3.0 kHz|
|Frequency Response On-Axis||±3 dB from 120 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis||±3 dB from 120 Hz – 17 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped/cooled|
|Mid/Bass Frequency Driver||Two 80-mm (4-1/2 in)MLP™ mica-infused co-polymer polypropylene cones, 37-mm (1-1/2 in) voice coils, HTD™ heat transfer and dissipation system|
|Passive Radiators||Two 80-mm (4-1/2 in)balanced-plane high-velocity mica-infused co-polymer polypropylene radiators|
|Low Frequency Extension||78 Hz (DIN)|
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic||94 dB / 91 dB|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range||15 – 130 watts|
|Maximum Input Power||70 watts|
|Weight||5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg)|
|Dimensions HxWxD||25.75″ × 6.875″ × 1.75″
(65.5cm × 17.5cm × 4.4cm)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*