Speakercraft Profile AIM Cinema Five Flangeless In-Wall Speaker - Each
As built-in higher performance home theaters are installed around the world, we are finding that more customers are demanding front channel speakers with greater fidelity and higher sound pressure levels than ever before. And, here is our answer. The AIM Cinema Monitors are bigger, better and badder than anything in the category.
These speakers utilize the equivalent of an AIM LCR on a pivoting sub-baffle for the mid-bass, mid-range and high frequencies. Below that are two high performance 6-inch woofers on a separate stationary sub-baffle to increase output and extend the low frequencies. Available in models ONE, THREE and FIVE, now the incredible impact and dynamics necessary in today’s home theater are available in a package that still mounts entirely in the
AIM Series in-ceiling speakers were the first to feature an aimable woofer/tweeter module that aims the sound in any direction you choose. No longer are you bound by the design of your room. Just mount the speakers wherever it’s convenient and point them wherever you want sound.
- Flangeless Appearance
- Pivoting 1″ Aluminum/Magnesium Dome Tweeter
- Two 5¼” Kevlar® Cone Woofers with Phase Plugs
- Two 6″ Kevlar® Impregnated Paper Cone Woofers
- Front-Mounted Treble, Mid & Bass Adjustment Switches
- Bi-Amping Feature
- Timbre-Matched to All Five Series Speakers
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1W/1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 30 1⁄4″ x 9″ x 4″ (768 mm x 229 mm x 102 mm) (with Grille))
- Wall Cut-Out: (H x W) 28 3⁄4″ x 7 1⁄2″ (730 mm x 191 mm)
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*