PSB Imagine S Surround Speakers- Pair
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
The Imagine S surround speaker offers exceptionally high performance with a broad range of wiring and placement options. For example, this Tri-mode Surround™ design allows for easy bipole or dipole wiring and placement. In addition, it offers the possibility of using one pair of Imagine S for 6.1/7.1 surround sound systems by wiring the forward firing baffles for the side surround channels and the rear firing baffles for the rear center surrounds.
- Acoustic suspension design
- Tri-mode Surround design for easy bipole or dipole wiring
- Tweeter: 1″ Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid
- Woofers: Dual 5-1/4″ clay/ceramic filled polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- Compound-curved cabinet design
- 1-1/2″-thick precisely radiused baffles
- Fourth-order acoustic Linkwitz-Reilly crossover
- Select components and careful layout
- Two sets of heavy, all-metal multi-way binding posts
- Speakers accept bi-wiring or bi-amplifying
- ‘Cathedral’ matched wood veneers
- Frequency Range: On Axis @ 0-degrees +/-1.5 dB, 68–20,000 Hz; On Axis @ 0-degrees +/-3 dB, 65–23,000 Hz; Off Axis @ 30-degrees +/-3 dB, 68–10,000 Hz
- Lf Cutoff: -10dB, 58 Hz
- Sensitivity, 1w (2.83V) @ 1m, IEC-filtered Pink Noise, C-weighted: Anechoic Chamber: 87 dB; Typical Listening Room: 89 dB
- Impedance: Nominal, 8 Ohms; Minimum, 4 Ohms
- Input Power: (RMS, Clipping < 10% of the Time): Recommended, 20–150 Watts; Program, 150 Watts
- Crossover 1,800 Hz, LR4
- Internal Volume Design Type: .22 cu ft (6.2 litres) Acoustic Suspension
- Dimensions: 10-3⁄4″ wide, 12-5/8″ high, 6-7⁄8″ deep
- Weight: 16.3 lbs. each
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*