PSB Imagine T3 Floor Standing Speaker - Each
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
If there has ever been a speaker that represents the latest and most advanced thinking of PSB loudspeaker design, it is the new premium Imagine T3. PSB’s refined designs always consider the large effect that a room has on the sound of any loudspeaker. PSB’s engineers ensured that the T3 performs cleanly and predictably in the listening room. The Imagine T3 is a spectacular display of clean, well-integrated bass response and pinpoint imaging. The perfect proportion of ‘sound power,’ combined with extremely even frequency response and uniform off-axis response, creates a massive, effortless sounding, and precisely detailed sound field.
In the Imagine T3, three 7″ woofers are arranged in PSB’s three-woofer transitional array, where all the woofers combine to produce the longest wavelengths of sound in the lowest frequencies. At higher musical frequencies, woofers are strategically attenuated until only the woofer adjacent to the midrange is active, creating a perfect transition with uniform off-axis response.
The position of each woofer and the exact crossover slope have been carefully optimized to reduce first acoustic reflections, also known as ‘floor bounce’. Floor bounce is responsible for response irregularities, and occurs for all speakers unless compensated for, as in the Imagine T3.
Another advantage to using multiple woofers is more efficient transfer of energy into the air compared to a single larger woofer. The varying positions also tend to excite a broader spectrum of room resonances, thus preventing the ‘one note bass boom’ that often occurs with powerful full-range speakers. Utilizing smaller cones with large motors results in higher sensitivity and more accurate piston motion of the cone for faster transient response and lower distortion.
- Design Type: Transitional 5-way triple port bass reflex speaker system
- All-new driver design
- Individually tuned chambers for each woofer (with port plugs for fine-tuning)
- Bottom woofer can be disconnected from the amp and shorted using the provided woofer shorting bar
- Amplitude-perfect acoustic Linkwitz-Riley 4th order crossovers
- Tweeter: 1” Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid Neodymium Magnet
- Midrange: 5-1/4” Compressed Felt/Fiberglass Cone with Mastic Compound Coating Rubber Surround
- Woofer: 3 x 7” Compressed Felt/Fiberglass Cone with Mastic Compound Coating Rubber Surround
- Crossover: 450Hz, B3, 1,800Hz LR4
- Internal Volume: 1.88 cu ft (53.1L)
- Sleek and distinctive Imagine enclosure designed by the renowned industrial designer, David Farrage of DF-ID
- Hand-finished cabinet
- One-piece aluminum plinth with adjustable spikes,
- Isolation pucks with carefully engineered rubber dampers
- Multiple input terminals for bi-amping and tri-amping
Frequency Response (Anechoic Chamber)
- On Axis @ 0°±3dB: 24-23,000 Hz
- On Axis @ 0°±1 1/2dB: 30-20,000 Hz
- Off Axis @ 30°±1 1/2dB: 30-10,000 Hz
- LF Cutoff -10dB: 20 Hz
Sensitivity (1W (2.83V) @ 1M, IEC-Filtered pink noise, C-weighted)
- Anechoic Chamber: 89dB
- Listening Room: 91dB
- Nominal: 8 ohms
- Minimum: 4 ohms
- Recommended: 20-300 watts
- Program: 300 watts
- Dimensions: 11-1/2″ wide x 47-5/8″ tall x 15-1/8” deep
- Weight: 71 lbs. each
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*