PSB Subseries 450 12" Powered Subwoofer - Each
5-Year Warranty Included For All Speakers
PSB’s SubSeries 450 is a compact yet very powerful subwoofer housed in a beautifully finished fine furniture cabinet. PSB’s legendary design and engineering prowess is evident in the choice of a 12″ active woofer supported by two 10″ passive radiators (PR). This sub is dead flat to 20Hz and can produce well in excess of 100dB sound pressure level at these ‘felt not heard’ extremes. There is plentiful power to reproduce movie sound effects at lifelike levels. The SubSeries 450 is also exceptionally accurate and musical, and it can clearly enunciate the full power and majesty of a live symphony orchestra.
The SubSeries 450 stands at the head of a range of PSB subwoofers renowned for their exceptional performance and value. Whether for music or movies, the SubSeries 450 subwoofer delivers powerful, tight, accurate bass that is truly exciting to experience.
- PSB’s most advanced subwoofer to date
- DSP Control maximizes all aspects of subwoofer’s performance
- 400W RMS (1,000W peak power) amplifier custom designed by NAD using Hypex Class D technology
- 12″ active polypropylene cone woofer with rubber surround reinforced by two 10″ passive radiators
- Woofer motor driven by a large 2.75″ voice coil and powerful 75 oz. magnet
- Woofer is flat to 20Hz, the lowest audible frequency for humans
- Can produce well in excess of 100dB sound pressure level
- Housed in a high gloss black soft edged cubic shaped cabinet
- The 6″ spider assures perfect linearity at high SPLs
- Final voicing performed by Paul Barton at Canada’s famed NRC
- Volume, Crossover & Variable 180° Phase Control/Delay
- High Level Inputs
- 5-way Gold-plated Binding Posts LFE Input and Output
- 12V Trigger
- USB Power Output (5V, 500mA)
- Auto on/Stand-by
- <0.5W Standby Power
- Vibration Absorbing Feet
- Frequency response: @ 0° ± 3dB, 20-150Hz; LF Cutoff -10dB, 15Hz
- Amplifier power: Continuous, 400W; Dynamic Peak, 1000W; Type, Analog Devices DSP & Hypex Amp
- Crossover frequency: Variable 50-150Hz; Low Pass Filter
- Internal volume: 0.77 ft3 (22 litres)
- Dimensions: 16.25 x 15.75 x 16.5″ (including grille, feet, knobs and terminals)
- Weight: 45 lbs.
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*