Sony's VPL-VW695ES Home Theater Projector
Compared to the more basic VPL-VW295ES, the VPL-VW695ES boosts brightness and contrast to produce a picture with more depth and pop. That’s an advantage for any video source, but it’s especially beneficial when watching HDR-enhanced content.
|Size & Weight|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19 1/2″ x 8 3/32″ x 18 1/4″|
|Weight||Approx. 31 lb (14 kg)|
|Display System||4K SXRD panel, projection system|
|Display Resolution||Computer signal input: Maximum display resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 dots (HDMI input only)/video signal input: 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60 i, 1080/50 i, 1 080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p, 3840 x 216 0/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p, 3840 x 2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 216 0/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p, 4096 x 2160/60p|
|Light source||High-pressure mercury lamp, 280 W type|
|Contrast ratio||350,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast)|
|Effective Imager Size||0.74″ x 3|
|Effective pixels||26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels|
|Projection lens shift||Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31%|
|SCREEN SIZE||60″ to 300″/1,524 mm to 7,620 mm (diag.)|
|Projection lens zoom / focus||Powered (Approx. x2.06)|
|Input and Output Terminals||HDMI (2 INPUTS)1 – Digital RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr, IR IN – Minijack, LAN – RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, REMOTE – RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male), TRIGGER (2 INPUTS) – Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA, USB – DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA|
|Operating temperature / humidity||41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C)/35% to 85% (no condensation)|
|Storage temperature / humidity||-4 °F to +140 °F (-20 °C to +60 °C)/10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Acoustic noise||26 dB|
|Power requirement||AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.6 A to 2.0 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||460 W|
|Light Output||1800 lm (Lamp mode: High)2|
|Color Light Output||1800 lm (Lamp mode: High)2|
|Eco and energy saving|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode)||0.4 W (when “Remote Start” is set to “Off”)|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode)||1.0 W (LAN) (when “Remote Start” is set to “On”) When a LAN terminal is not connected, it goes into low power consumption mode (0.5 W).|
|Standby Mode Activated||After about 10 Minutes|
Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Air and Ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays.
- Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.
- Free Shipping within the Contingent United States can typically take 1-2 full weeks for delivery (or sooner). Once your product ships out we will ALWAYS email you a tracking number for your convenience to be able to track online.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DUTY CHARGES
NationwideStereo.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
- Nationwide Stereo guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
- 20 Day Return Policy*
- No sales tax charged as we are located out of a non sales tax state
- 1-5 Year NationwideStereo Hassle Free Replacement Warranty on all items
- are authentic, never used, in the original box with manuals.
- have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).
Do the products you sell have a warranty?
Yes all products we sell come with an equivalent to manufacturer warranty for the same time duration as the manufacturer would supply you with. If you ever experience an issue with your item purchased from us, you will simply have to contact us for repair or replacement on your product within the warranty time period*